anna balint on Thu, 16 Aug 2001 20:11:52 +0200

RE: Syndicate: RE: administration

Dear Andreas,
i will try to find a server. But it will take some time i guess.
Can you hold on for two-three weeks? I am very sorry that you leave.
I still think we should try to find a solution good for all.

Dear Mike,
great! we will have to learn the administration techniques.
Andreas will have to explain us as to illiterates, but i think
majordomo commands are not so difficult, configuration files either.
I trust that Jaka Zeleznicar will remain as web designer for the archives,
and we shall restart the newsletters.
We met at rootless '97, i was invited there by Roddy Hunter aka ?migr? for
the ATLAS conference.
I keep very good memories of the meeting and of the festival, of the
hospitality of the city of Hull as well.
I will be at the Venice Biennale next week, than i go to the Retouche
festival in Romania,
later i plan to go to the Ars Electronica in Linz.
Would be nice to meet you and other syndicalists as well somewhere in those
places.
greetings,
Anna