shareartware on Fri, 17 Aug 2001 07:48:11 -0400

Syndicate: Re: administration

"anna balint" <epistolaris@freemail.hu> wrote:

>I trust that Jaka Zeleznicar will remain as web designer for the archives,
>and we shall restart the newsletters.

Dear Anna,

I was not web designer for Syndicate archive. Once i collected some info about subscribers and ther (mostly net/web/online/... art) web sites and made a web page with links and info. Then Arhur Bueno (if i remember correctly) put everithing on Syndicate page, but as far as i know Arthur is no longer taking care about syndicate page (?).

Still i'm wiling to help as far as i can. I know how to do crossbrowser DHTML (still nicly designed plain html seem to be most practial way to show info correctly on all browsers/platforms), css, javascripts and basic perl programs. I'm not programer by education and i dont konw enything about Majordomo.

It would be nice to meet live and talk about it, most likly i'll go to Ars Electronica since it's very close to my home (i live in Ljubljana, Slovenija). My e-mail: jaka@jaka.org is back and functioning, so mail me. Allso if you go to Venice and if you cross Slovenia maybe we can meet?).

click,
Jaka