dcm foundation on Wed, 19 Jun 2002 17:47:15 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] workshop for actors, architects, dancers, film-, video- and theatremakers, musicians, performers, visual artists, theoreticians, webdesigners, .

----- Original Message -----
From: Nadege LOIR <nadege.loir@sopab.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 5:49 PM
Subject: workshop for actors, architects, dancers, film-, video- and
theatremakers, musicians, performers, visual artists, theoreticians,
webdesigners, .

> Pour information a diffuser...
>
> workshop for actors, architects, dancers, film-, video- and theatremakers,
> musicians, performers, visual artists, theoreticians, webdesigners,
>
> This is a call for projects for the APT workshop 2003.
> Would you consider distributing this information to your colleagues,
> friends and/or
> students who might be interested in taking part and who you consider
> appropriate candidates?
> Or simply post it ad valvas?
> Applications can be submitted by anyone who has finished (or is about to
finish) any artistic or academic primary training. Applications from
different artistic disciplines (performance, music, architecture, visual
arts, film, video, theory...) are encouraged.

 DEADLINE for project proposals is 1 August 2002.
 We hereby would like to thank you for your time and your help!
 Kindest regards,

 Stef FRANCK
 Koen TACHELET

 More info at apt@popok.be