Announcer on Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:20:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Publications [9x]

Table of Contents:

   PLUG/INVENTORY
     Artcontext <deck@artcontext.com>

   *candyfactory products
     KOGO <takujikogo@mac.com>

   [noiioz] indigenous hip hop via travelling eco-van sound studio
     "dr.woooo" <dr.woooo@nomasters.org>

   new article from DJ Spooky
     "Horizon Zero" <horizonzeronews@hotmail.com>

   send to a friend via war-against-terror.info
     per@war-against-terror.info, per@war-against-terror.info

   Ivan Pope: Two webcam installations
     "Ivan Pope" <ivan@ivanpope.com>

   Space of Empire - new issue republicart web-journal
     "eipcp" <contact@eipcp.net>

   The Internet under Surveillance
     Philipp Budka <philbu@gmx.net>

   Discordia Launches!