Rinaldo Rasa on Tue, 22 Feb 2000 01:26:27 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Silent Majority Goes On.

Hello.

Luciano and Oliviero Toscani are banned by the department
store Sears in New York cos of the advertising "We on the
death row". Both Clinton, Bush Jr. are strongly supporter
of death penalty. Now the newspaper "Washington Post" has
ironic article as "United killers of Benetton".
http://cnn.com/2000/STYLE/fashion/01/04/benetton.reut/index.html
http://www.benetton.com/index.cgi

I note that Luciano Benetton is plannig to preserve the
Fernanda Pivano's beat generation archive and constitute
a beat foundation. Fernando Pivano was gotten to save his
archive (previous she destined to be blazed).

Alway amazed the death cult of the silent majority in
the States.

Saluti,
Rinaldo.