Lachlan Brown on Fri, 3 May 2002 02:18:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Love + Revolution/Revolution + Love - in which order

Hey,

Yes, these words form the axis I am presently embracing, and have for
some time. Painful but necessary mediation, which might be a definition
 for the genius2000 survey. I will fill in the survey when I have
thought about it a bit. Thanks for your reply: 'we are discussing
binarity at its most binaric basis' I like that.

'Is that self-promotion or information?' We can't inform without
inferring the self and others, that would be meaningless wouldn't it?

Lachlan

@party

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup