integer on Tue, 6 Jun 2000 01:36:37 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

>Dear friends,

 o + pleaze

>OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
>(www.oecd.org/)
>is going to organise a international meeting on the topics
>Enhancing the competitiveness of Small Medium Enterprise in the global
>economy.
>
>The Conference will take place in Bologna on june 14th, 15th.
>
>During the last three months, a large movement

= `large` = dze problema _ du !nkompetent l!f 4rm du

     http://www.eusocial.com/nato.0+55+3d/242.055.propaganda.html#00
     http://www.membank.org/0002/0002.html
     http://www.m9ndfukc.org/konkurs/00.html

0
0
0

  || KORPORAT KR!EG MACHT 3k0R KUNST

     N[>] IMF - the International Meme Fund
              - shear pathway to the core.
              - promoting meme development. lokomotion. + reinvestment.
              - meme sekurity + meme transaktions. [>]

rekurrent exc!tat!on ||

 – – – – – – – – – – – – Ò – – – –
– – – – – – – – – – – – – pro satisfacer le metro – – Ò – – – – – – –
– – – – – – – –  – – – – – –

  <
     0\   zve!te[z]!ztem
    \1

eusocial.com -> superb source for male fascist antibodies.

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
ecdysone@eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478

                                                     |  +----------
                                                    |  |     <
                                   \\----------------+  |  n2t
                                                       |       >

>has begun to meet in Bologna.
>Workers, unemployed, researchers, social workers, militants have discussed
>the topics of the conference, and created a network NOOCSEContropiani
>(NOOECDCounterplans)
>(see: www.contropiani2000.org)
>
>NOOCSEContropiani calls to action all the persons who feel outraged by the
>arrogance of antidemocratic organizations (like WTO, FMI, OECD).
>We do not dislike globalization. We dislike very much the fact that the
>potency of global technologies is subdued to narrow ecoomic interests, and
>is used as a mean of exploitation.
>
>The NOOCSEContropiani will demonstrate in the streets of Bologna during the
>OCSE meeting, and will work on a Bologna Counter Chart whose guidelines
>will be the following:
>
>Minimum worldwide wages
>Free circulation of men and women in the planet
>Free access of the people to the results of knowledge and research
>Abolition of all the patents on bioknowledge.
>

>bifo

f1f0