Vesna Manojlovic on Thu, 17 Jun 1999 13:18:12 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: I'm in Budapest - call for help (fwd)

hallo!

mihailo was sending messages to syndicate, mostly throught andreas.
now he needs help. he called me yesterday but i can't invite him to .nl
i've done what i could - gave him some contact details of friends in
budapest. can you do something? he is part of some youth action groups
from serbia, and took part in antiwar and resistance campaigns. he just
finished hight school.. and i recomendid him NOT to go back.

love,
becha

-----                                 -----
1999: http://www.desk.nl/~pribeziste/ :1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:07:00 -0800
From: Mihajlo Acimovic <macim@fcmail.com>
To: ex-yu-a-lista@zamir.net, not-only-kikinda@egroups.com
Subject: I'm in Budapest - call for help

> Everybody
>
> I came to Budapest from Belgrade on Monday, 14th
> June.
> It took some time, and I had to bribe 650DM to get
> an exit permit from
> the Generals' hedquarters. It was still a risky
> thing to do cause
> they've sent many people whith permits back from the
> border. Anyway, I
> did it. I will wait here till I get a visa for .nl
> I have no place to stay in Budapest. I can't afford
> a youth hostel for
> long, and I would need a roommate I don't have if I
> wanted to rent an
> appartment. The appartment rental whith roommate
> would cost me about
> 250DM/month (bills included) + food + transport,
> which is very
> expensive in .hu by Yugoslavian standards.
> I need a place to stay. HELP! PLEASE!
> I can pay for accomodation or I could rent a place,
> provided that I
> find a roommate.
> But I NEED A PLACE TO SLEEP!
>
> Mihajlo Acimovic

Sent by FortuneCity Mail at http://www.fortunecity.com

Join now and receive 20Mb of free web space and E-mail

Make the News Come to you! FREE email newsletters sent directly to
your in-box USAToday, Forbes, Wired, and more. Sign-up NOW!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/316

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/not-only-kikinda