Mihajlo Acimovic on Thu, 17 Jun 1999 04:03:31 -0700 (PDT)

Syndicate: I'm in Budapest - call for help

Everybody

I came to Budapest from Belgrade on Monday, 14th June.
It took some time, and I had to bribe 650DM to get an exit permit from
the Generals' hedquarters. It was still a risky thing to do cause
they've sent many people whith permits back from the border. Anyway, I
did it. I will wait here till I get a visa for .nl
I have no place to stay in Budapest. I can't afford a youth hostel for
long, and I would need a roommate I don't have if I wanted to rent an
appartment. The appartment rental whith roommate would cost me about
250DM/month (bills included) + food + transport, which is very
expensive in .hu by Yugoslavian standards.
I need a place to stay. HELP! PLEASE!
I can pay for accomodation or I could rent a place, provided that I
find a roommate.
But I NEED A PLACE TO SLEEP!

Mihajlo Acimovic