Ula Sniegowska on Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:13:06 +0100

Syndicate: LAB 7, Warsaw/PL

Dear Syndicate,
I know it is a bit late, and we are in the middle of the confernce but
I would like to inform everyone that
LAB 7 - Translocation - International Exhibition of (Multi)Media Art has
been opened yesterday at 6 p.m. at the Center for Contemporary
Art-Ujazdowski castle in Warsaw featuring:
- Grahame Weinbren "Sonata"
- Chris Hales  -"Touch Movie"
-Simon Robertshaw  - "The Order of Things"
- Atsushi Ogata / Anna Davis  - "Should I Go or Should I Stay"
- Barbara Konopka  - "Capella"
- Jeffrey Shaw  "The Narrative Landscape"
- Agnes Hegedus  "Handsight"
- Jean-Francois Guiton "Rattenfanger"
It will be on until April 25.
It is accompanied by the next "TRANSLOCATION - Art and Society at the Age Of
Electronic Communication" 20 - 21. March.

Ula Sniegowska