Frederic Madre on Tue, 21 Aug 2001 21:26:37 +0200

RE: Syndicate: Srebrenica

At 14:43 21/08/2001 +0200, anna balint wrote:
>Between 11 and 19 July 1995, last century, 7000-8000 Muslim men from
>Srebenica were killed and 25-30.000 women were expelled.

denying some abstract body far from srebrenica (culturally too) the right to judge this
is not denying that this happened or that the culprits should be punished.

>I am glad that there is an institution which assumed the task to judge the case.

I disagree. the judgment is tainted by the irrelevancy of the judges.
We shall not fight globalization by admitting a need for global rulers.

f.