anna balint on Tue, 21 Aug 2001 14:43:20 +0200

RE: Syndicate: Srebrenica

Subject: Re: Syndicate: Real CHEAP despot actions

At 14:09 20/08/2001 +0200, Anna Balint wrote:
>I am really sorry
>for instance that no reflections came about the verdict
>pronounced in the process of Radislav Kristic in Hague,

I deny the TPI any right to pronounce judgements on behalf of an elusive
international state. I wish that the TPI be disbanded as soon as possible
and its actions rendered null.

f.

Between 11 and 19 July 1995, last century, 7000-8000 Muslim men from
Srebenica were killed and 25-30.000 women were expelled.
I know journalists who were seeking for weeks the place where it could have
happen, and found with great difficulties some hypothetic locations without
having the possibility to document. The TPI studied more than 30.000
documents of the BSArmy, including transcribed radio conversations of the
BSA leaders tapped by the Bosnian Army, the satellite pictures which
indicate the existence of mass-graves, listened to more than 100 witnesses,
and pronounced the verdict without ethnic, religious or historical
partiality, taking in account only human sufferance. I am glad that there is
an institution which assumed the task to judge the case.

a.