Andreas Broeckmann on Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:21:39 +0200

Re: Syndicate: visit of the uniform

dear anna,

>Dear Andreas, it seems that you banned integer from the
>syndicate list for very personal reasons, without surveying
>the opinion of the community.

not reasons more personal than yours, i believe.

but as i said in my last message, i respect your opinion and if it turns
out by, say, the weekend, that there are clearly more people in favour of
resubscribing nn, i will suggest to the other admins that we do it. it is
quite possible that your help in adminstring the list might then be needed.

faites vos jeux.

-a