integer on Sat, 21 Jul 2001 15:17:41 +0200 (CEST)

???

dzere = 01 lvl! l!ne + onl! abr ...
= simply.SUPERIOR 2 _ur rezpnz da.

allo 2 dze nettime murderers.
i shall be flowering you with lights
until you are surprised by the bedposts
you are tied to. somnolent wretches.

> what have i done to your dreams +?

You added the 17th dimension (before it was 16-dimensional)

> >The actress ( i think it is an actress)
> >You've hired was incredible bad
> nn is 01 personaj nn encountered whilst asleep

this 01 personaj is still a bad actress

> it is then everything floats under my eyes.
> trees. books. people. a knife in my heart.

The question was asked in another context but once again and now to You: Do andr
oids dream of electro'ic
sheep?

> hermann hesse has.
> he wishes to place a glass bead in your mouth.
> open please.

it is open. the glass bead is going inside. aber ich schlukce sie nicht hernter.
 it has no smell and no
taste but a harmonic shape. I'm removing it from my mouth to play _bead_ with ot
her children. Maybe
Hermann gives some more glass beads to me and my friends.

> >there was no message in the end,
> have you ever slept with a prostitute +?

negative.

Am I the prostitute I'm sleeping/ living with?

> i _am very difficult

++

=

> i _am very difficult
>

> imagine some one you love loves one other.

[Image]

> 1001 !sz tanz.nn

francis / leipzig / mars

--