integer on Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:42:48 +0200 (CEST)

Syndicate: \/\

>>LONDON (July 19) - At his first G8 summit, President Bush in Italy hopes to
>>preach the virtues of free trade to industrialized nations who are at odds
>>Bush heads to the historic port of Genoa on Friday for his first summit of
>>leaders of seven major industrialized nations plus Russia, and says he is
>>ready to make his case against isolationism and for free trade to help the
>>world's poorest nations.

az d!sz 01.

>>Other nations attending the summit are prepared to discuss controversial
>>topics like Bush's rejection of the 1997 Kyoto pact on global warming and his
>>plans to create a missile defense system to protect against attacks by rogue
>>states.

+ d!sz 01.

>>But Bush hopes to focus on the theme of the summit -- poverty alleviation --

poverty alleviation - such selfless goals.  daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wealth = as lv++

= !mperat!v not ever! 1 = begetz zuf!z!ent rat!onz ov.

>>and his views on how to accomplish it.

sacrifice your self +?

>>"I can't wait to make the case, along with Tony Blair,

2 very attraktiv okzident apes.   [nn rattles the cage. = 01 man!e avec mo!]

>about the need for the
>>world to trade in freedom,

lekker++. i want 2 trade in your freedom.

>>"We value the fact that we are responsible nations

01 banana +?

>and we realize there are
>>some less fortunate," said Bush,

you are mutilating my day.

for the sake of utility - 7 days from 2day you shall be a frog.

nn - dream must be mingled with aktion

>the conference was fantastic
>
>three 4 x 3 metre high quality back projected nn interactives mit
>sound system und audio mixer in large blackout space... have yet to
>talk to dokumenters about obtaining copies for forwarding to you...
>will do so as soon as possible.. (along with cdrom etc...)
>
>another opportunity
>
>i am on editorial board for an art magazine called [art world = mafia] .. have
>convinced the editor to take 3 pages of nn image  +  text. Gave him
>nn urls and he is now 01 nn fan.
>
>he said ' i had to force quit'
>
>i said 'yes'

forsz ku!t!ng m! programz = kouardl!.
forsz ku!t m!!!!!!!!!! ! shl bkom 01 l!f f!eld undr ur zk!n.

           it is good to evaporate

1001 ventuze.nn

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!