Krystian Woznicki on Fri, 31 May 2002 13:22:10 +0200 (CEST)

[rohrpost] Re: SMS-Encounters

SMS Message From the President

Today at the White House

whitehouse.gov, 31/05/2002

In his cabinet meeting Thursday morning, President Bush said, "This a
day in which we've removed all the debris from Ground Zero. On behalf of
a grateful nation, I want to thank all those who participated in the
clean up of that deadly site; and want our nation to continue to offer
our prayer to those families and friends and citizens who still hurt as
a result of the attacks of September the 11th."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/