Rachel Greene on Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:10:07 +0200 (CEST)

Re: [oldboys] DIY DNA DAY

By the way, the person who posted this to the proteinos site chose to
copy the entire Net Art News blurb but omit my name (authors names are
standard at the end of each Net Art News). Weird copying and pasting
don't you think?