Valentina Iancu on Wed, 28 Mar 2012 14:07:17 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Fwd: CULTURES OF RESISTANCE Film Screening – Bucharest, Romania – April 5, 2012 – 8:00 pm

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 2012/3/28
Subject: CULTURES OF RESISTANCE Film Screening – Bucharest, Romania – April
5, 2012 – 8:00 pm
To: mvalentinaiancu@gmail.com

We continue the world tour of our doc CULTURES OF RESISTANCE: a travelogue
on art & creativity as ammunition in the battle for peace with justice.
Don't miss our next stop in Bucharest, Romania:

at Make A Point
Morarilor 1. Sector 2
Bucharest 022451
Venue Map: http://www.makeapoint.ro/point/info_contact_en.html
Thursday, April 5, 2012 – 8:00 pm

Film trailer: http://films.culturesofresistance.org/about

Let us know if you can make it. Spread the word and bring friends! For more
information about this event, please visit:
http://makeapoint.ro/blog/2012/03/20/make-a-joi-5-aprilie

IARA LEE
http://www.facebook.com/CulturesOfResistance
http://www.facebook.com/iara.lee.filmmaker.activist

--
Valentina Iancu
http://mvalentinaiancu.wordpress.com/

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this e-mail?