levente kozma on Wed, 25 May 2011 22:33:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Fw: TransISTor 2011: Call for participation

________________________________

From:ciant.sarkamarouskova@gmail.com [mailto:ciant.sarkamarouskova@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of ÅÃrka MarouÅkovà | CIANT
Sent: 25 May, 2011 1:22 PM
To: sarka.marouskova@ciant.cz
Subject: TransISTor 2011: Call for participation

Dear Madam/ Sir,

On behalf of the CIANT director Pavel Smetana, we would like to cordially invite
you and your colleagues / students to register for the upcoming workshops for
film and audiovisual professionals focused on S-3D techniques (stereoscopic 3D
digital cinema) and digital preservation of audiovisual works. The workshops are
organized within the framework of the TransISTor project which was funded by the
EU MEDIA Program.

TransISTor is run by CIANT - International Centre for Art and New
Technologies which is based in Prague ,  Czech Republic .

TransISTor is a multidisciplinary training initiative offering European
professionals four intensive workshops focused on new technologies in the two
following key areas:
         Module I: Preservation techniques and methodologies for digital
audiovisual works;
         Module II: Stereoscopic 3D moviemaking from script to screen
The workshops will take place according to the following schedule:

Module I/ Preservation of Digital Audiovisual Works
Crete , June 22-25, 2011

Module II/
Workshop 1: Integrated Approach to 3D Cinema and Stereoscopy
(script, storyboard, theory of S-3D and development)
Nicosia, Cyprus, July  4-7, 2011

Workshop 2: S-3D Movie Making
(four days of intense S-3D shooting with experienced film professionals, S-3D
rigs etc.)
Prague, Czech Republic, July 18-21, 2011

Workshop 3: S-3D Post-production: Visual Effects and S-3D CGI Sequences
(motion capture, editing, telecine & combination of live action and CGI
sequences, post-production)
Prague, Czech Republic, in collaboration with Fresh Film Fest, August 24 - 27,
2011

In case you are interested or have any additional questions, please donÂt
hesitate to contact us on transistor2011@ciant.cz or directly apply for the
workshops through our website: http://transistor.ciant.cz/2011/.

The applications are opened till June 15!

Best wishes,
--
ÅÃrka MarouÅkovÃ
Communications Manager

CIANT â International   Center for Art and New Technologies
PalÃc Akropolis
KubelÃkova 27
130 00 Praha 3
Czech Republic

Landline: +420 222 360 976
Cell: +420 723 706 249

http://www.ciant.cz/
http://festival-enter.cz/
http://www.platforma-reset.cz/

ÅETÅETE PAPÃREM - ProsÃm vytisknÄte tento e-mail jen v pÅÃpadÄ nutnosti./SAVE
PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.