stefan rusu on Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:23:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Fwd: [curatorial.net] callout for submissions

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ray white <raywhite78@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 2:58 PM
Subject: [curatorial.net] callout for submissions
To: curatorial@curatorial.net

 You and Your Work 7

Call for Submissions

âYou and Your Workâ is back! This time weâve teamed up with Groundwork South
West in order to be able to provide an even bigger event. We would
like to invite
artists, performers and companies to submit a proposal for our 7th
performance platform event in Bristol which will take place on Saturday the
17th of October 09. The platform is loosely centred around performative work
that explores *language, location and relations* and considers both staged
and site-specific work.

The platform will take place at the Easton Community Centre and in the
public spaces of Easton, a densely populated and multicultural district of
Bristol. We intend to engage new audiences from diverse backgrounds whilst
aiming to present high quality work.

We can offer a performance fee of â150, accommodation and help towards
travel expenses if necessary.

Deadline for submissions is Saturday the 12th of September.

Please submit (on no more than 2 A4 pages altogether):

1. Your name and contact details
2. Title of your work
3. Concept/ Description
4. Technical requirements
5. Audience and duration

6. Your artistic practice

And:

7. A comprehensible documentation of your work on:
DVD, VHS, CD-R or internet (youtube, blog..)

8. Two high quality photos (300 dpi) of the project or former work

For further information and to send application write to Sylvia Rimat, Jo
Bannon and Ray White on:
cubeyourwork@hotmail.co.uk<http://service.gmx.net/de/cgi/g.fcgi/mail/new?CUSTOMERNO=11308574&t=de1909657426.1219853475.87233a10&to=cubeyourwork%40hotmail.co.uk>

Send your documentation to:

Sylvia Rimat

You and Your Work
Flat 3

121 Ashley Road

Bristol BS6 5NU

More info can be found on our webblog: www.youandyourwork.blogspot.com

More information on Groundwork South Westâs arts programme can be found at:
www.groundwork-sw.org.uk/art

Curatorial Network website
http://www.curatorial.net