| f | | | | 3 on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 01:38:31 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] d!sz emvoweling - krvava gruda plodna zemlja

"radulescu denise" <denise_arte@yahoo.com>

 >s  p t  ...

Se poate si s  p t   si yes we can

Apropos, @Yahoo.com is much too plebeian for you.
I would suggest something more maret and distinguished to
complement your gusturi rafinate and the simply unforgetable upbringing
you have had in Monaco

... which, to my surprize it appears many romanian artists have shared,
judging by the endless mofturi si naravuri sofisticate intilnite pe
nettime-ro.

 >m lt m sc p ntr  c t t l   d f c t  r  s  d  m r   nt r s p ntr
ntr  g  l st  d
 >d sc t  .

Cu placere dar  nu ma citez pe mine.

It is regretful that after nearly 2 decades of so called 'freedom'
you still subscribe
to the famous theory of efficiency and reducing the human being to an
object and
investment opportunity.

It is regretful that you consider such a historic moment as this .US
election
as less interesting and of greater detriment to you, than non-stop
reklame
pt. dantele in 3 exemplare. For someone with such a charmingly neo-
comunist fixation
for lucruri marete si de anvergura, it is unfathomable.

Which can lead one to conclude that that sentiment you spoke about
re: 'perjovschi's' iubire profounda may be at play here.

Seriously speaking, I find it comical that this great emancipated
list has nary a comment
on this historical achievement. It is unbelievable that the only
response this list could muster
is  a ruffled personal attack by Denise.

Even from a purely utilitarian perspective the methodology of Obama's
campaign,
along with that of Google, and very modestly speaking, Balkan.OS,
are the blue print for subverting the large scale system, through
small scale solutions.

Which is _the_ issue, from communism, to capitalism, to
communitarianism etc.

At least we are witnessing the great awakening of the BORED &
modern .ro women -
the men being too busy fulfilling their productive role.

 >s  d c  t t  m  fl t c n  s nt t  (s c!),   t   n r p r (p ntr   nc
p t!):
 >http://www.ggttcttt t.c m/

Asta da research. Va admir eficacitatea de a dezvalui acest mister
self-evident.
You could have also used 0f0003.com as indicated in my response to
demetrescu.

Obviously , you will have to perform some actual research before you
can make reklame for me.
Only prostitutes reveal their 'worth' in 15 min.

 > st  c  s  n  f m l  r z m c  cr  t   dvs m gn f c  s  "n npr st t
t  n l "

O mica corectie - magica si nonprostitutionala.

I am pleased that you have embraced the concept and look forward
to your definitive definition of 'nonprostitutionala', which will
enable it
to circulate with mad abandon.

 >c ntr c r t   rt st   c nt mp r n  d n R m n   s  s  v  f c  n p c
"r kl m ".

It is imperative that if you are going to do something,
you do not do it half way and in sila.

un pic:

http://www.zeggz.com/raf/A9FF.html
http://www.0f0003.com/data/filmz/maranello.mov

 > d   !

As you know very well - Adieu's are for cowards.

-
0f0003.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.0f0003.com
17.hzV.tRL.478