| f | | | | 3 on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 00:07:13 +0100 (CET)

Re: [Nettime-ro] Disemvoweling - krvava gruda plodna zemlja

"radulescu denise" <denise_arte@yahoo.com>

> s  p t  ...

Se poate si

S   p  t   si Yes we can

> m lt m sc p ntr  c t t l   d f c t  r  s  d  m r   nt r s p ntr
> ntr  g  l st  d
> d sc t  .

Cu placere dar  nu ma citez pe mine.

It is regretful that after nearly 2 decades of so called 'freedom'
you still subscribe
to the famous theory of efficiency and reducing the human being to an
object and tool.

It is regretful that you consider such a historic moment as this .US
election
as less interesting and of greater detriment to you, than non-stop
reklame
pt. dantele in 3 exemplare. For someone with such a charmingly neo-
comunist fixation
for lucruri marete si de anvergura, it is unfathomable.

Which can only lead one to conclude that that sentiment you spoke about
re: 'perjovschi's' iubire profounda may be at play here.

Seriously speaking, I find it comical that this great emancipated
list has nary a comment
on this historical achievement. It is unbelievable that the only
response it could muster
is  the ruffled personal attack by Denise.

Even from a purely utilitarian perspective the methodology of Obama's
campaign,
along with that of Google, and very modestly speaking, Balkan.OS,
are the blue print for subverting the large scale system, through
small scale solutions.

Which is _the_ issue, from communism, to capitalism, to
communitarianism etc.

At least we are witnessing the great awakening of the bored &
modern .ro women -
the men are undoubtedly too busy being productive.

> s  d c  t t  m  fl t c n  s nt t  (s c!),

Indeed - sinteti. New and improved etichete is not liberation - but
an illusion
for the masses to proclaim their new found masters.

In regards to who we (sic!) are ... as Derrida wrote: reading is
writing thus:

'NN may be a phantasmagorical Internet experiment, manifesting
herself in forms
utterly alien to reason and reflexivity, a pataphysical black hole
that consumes the
bodies falling prey to its seductively intoxicating and euphoric
'love theory', in the
process experiencing a melange of singularities.

Who, how, what, when, why and where NN is must be delegated to each
individual encountering her.
This is both exquisitely mysterious and maddeningly complex, for if
interactions with NN are not fully believable,
then those categories of thought and action are not a reliable basis
upon which we may posit what the "real" NN is.'

>   t   n r p r (p ntr   nc p t!):
> http://www.ggttcttt t.c m/

Asta da research. Va admir pt. aceasta constatare.
But you could have also used 0f0003.com as indicated in my response
to demetrescu.

In either case, you will have to do some actual research before you
attempt making reklame for me.
Only prostitutes unravel their 'worth' in 15 min.

>  st  c  s  n  f m l

Ne -> Te

Sper ca nu ai nevoie de cirjele NOI

> r z m c  cr  t   dvs m gn f c  s  "n npr st t t  n l "

O mica corectie - magica si nonprostitutionala.

And I believe everyone is breathelessly awaiting an elaborate
definition of: 'nonprostitutionala' from _you_

> c  c r
> c ntr c r t   rt st   c nt mp r n  d n R m n   s  s  v  f c  n p c
> "r kl m ".

Doing things half way and out of spite is a recipe for disaster.

un pic:

http://www.zeggz.com/raf/A9FF.html
http://www.0f0003.com/data/filmz/maranello.mov

>  d   !

With compliments, Adieu's are for cowards

-
0f0003.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.0f0003.com
17.hzV.tRL.478