Fundatia Culturala Meta on Fri, 4 Jan 2008 19:12:13 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Fwd: Puglia 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Federica Candelaresi <candelaresi@bjcem.org>
Date: 21.12.2007 04:22
Subject: Puglia 2008
To: Bernd.HARTMANN@bmukk.gv.at, carron.g@kbs-frb.be, abc@dccd.dk,
erik@urban.org.ee, honrath@goethe.de, tijana.stepanovic@gmail.com,
performance@musicnetwork.ie, saule@li.lt, tamara_jokovic@min-kulture.mn.yu,
chalupova@changenet.sk, Katarzyna Jagodzinska <jagodzik@mck.krakow.pl>,
tarchounisss@yahoo.com, rebecca.blackman@artscouncil.org.uk,
team@dancebg.org, metacult@gmail.com, elena.sakalauskaite@li.lt,
thomas.kaemmerer@ut.ee, tkaemmerer@web.de,
gordana_tripkovic@min-kulture.mn.yu

 Dear partners,
I'm writing to inform you that during the Bjcem institutional meetings in
Bari the resposibles of Regione Puglia specified that the main part of the
Biennial will be located in Bari, at the Fiera del Levante, that could
become a "citadel of the juvenile creativity", and the Intercultural Meeting
Point will have been given the value of a "Market" where the artists could
know each another and introduce themselves both to some art critics and some
important cultural operators. Through the Consorzio dei Teatri Pubblici
Pugliesi and the Puglia Film Commission, several mini theatrical, dance and
movie/video reviews will be realised in 5 different Provinces of Puglia.
They underlined the  urgency in receiving all the technical forms as soon as
possible, so we ask you please to send them to rognoni@bjcem.org. not later
than the deadline of the 15th of January 2008.
I send you enclosed the timing of the Biennial and an organisation schematic
plan.
The operative office will be closed from 22nd December to 3th January 2008.

I wish you a happy holiday season.

Best Regards,
Federica Candelaresi

 Association Internationale Bjcem
Cso Giulio Cesare 11b
10152 Torino
www.bjcem.org
phone: +39 011 2306094

--
Fundatia Culturala Meta
Str. Sfintii Apostoli nr. 37A, sector 5, Bucuresti