Irina Cios on Thu, 2 Feb 2006 12:20:10 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] Fw: 8 Week Artists Residency Offer in Ireland

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached information on an 8 Week Artists Residency which we are offering at present & which might be of interest to you.

If you are not interested yourself, I would be grateful if you could forward this information to anyone whom you believe might be suitable and/or interested in such a residency.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me at 00-353-(0)74-9531271, if you require any further information.

Yours Sincerely,

Judy Ní Ógáin
Projects Co-ordinator

8 Weeks Residency Offer:

 A paid artist-in-residence position for 8 weeks is immediately available

 at Cló Ceardlann, Gweedore, Co. Donegal. This residency would be

 suitable for a highly capable desktop designer to work with Cló

 Ceardlann intensively on 3 in-house art publications for completion.

 For further information please contact: Judy Ní Ógáin or Marjorie

 Doohan at 074-9531271, or by emailing: cloceardlann@eircom.net