vladimir bulat on Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:11:05 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] FW: Student scholarships to Bergen National Academy of the Arts

>> Bergen National Academy of the Arts has also this year been allocated 2
scholarships for Romanian students from the Norwegian programme for
cooperation with the EU candidate countries. We are very happy to be able
to keep up the collaboration with you. Despite the short application period
we hope it will be possible for you to spread this information to your
students.

>> The framework is:
>>
>> *	Exchange period: 5 months, February > ->  June
>> *	Scholarship: NOK 4000 per month per student
>> *	Application deadline: 21st December
>> *
>> *
>>
>> Applications may be submitted to the Department of Fine Art or the
Department of Specialized Art, which comprises the following subject areas: