Dan Masca on Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:12:32 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Fw:Internet. New online audio visual experiences

repostat .

Dan MASCA

invite to duggers......who make adio visual interfaces...interactive art etc...

please take part or if your not intertested press delete..

best...

----------

www.soundtoys.net

TRANSIGENCE. 2004

Soundtoys has secured a series of exhibitions for interactive audio visual art and net art for later in the year. These venues include The Watershed Media Centre in Bristol and Dana Centre London.

A cd is planned to be produced (subject to funding) representing audio visual art and media 1998-2004 so please send in your work.

We are looking for contributions of audio visual interactive works, net art, music and art software, generative music, interactive environments, essays.

Work will be featured on the website and selected works made into offline presentations at selected galleries.

We are seeking new work for the 2004 series of events and for the website.

1. Internet. New online audio visual experiences and interfaces. Works for the website. Send in your latest "new audio visual experience". We are interested audio visual work by artists using the internet as a medium using internet friendly programming technologies eg shockwave, flash, vrml, java etc. So send in via email.

2. Installations. If you make interactive installations send in 400 words about the work and four images of the work. ie responsive environments, soundspaces, new interfaces navigation control, new displays.

3. Software. Artists and musicians software. This year we are particularly interested in applications by artists who make their own software.

If you work in any of the areas above we would like to hear from you. Either you could make something special or send in previous work that would be featured on the site and at galleries.

Zip up your work and send all info about it.

Don't forget to include relevant details.ie your name, project title, year created, brief bio, text info about the work, and also send the work. Please send all of the work including the html files. If your files are too big send in a cd-rom version.

Do not just send us a link and say check it out.

Application form online.

web and info....... www.soundtoys.net
email ...........2004@soundtoys.net

DEADLINE 1 SEPTEMBER 2004