Rarita Szakats on Fri, 26 Mar 2004 08:19:56 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] FW: Int. Summer Academy for Arts Management in Salzburg

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfgang Laubichler [mailto:laubichler@iccm.at]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 5:07 PM
To: laubichler@iccm.at
Subject: Int. Summer Academy for Arts Management in Salzburg

Dear former participants,

The International Summer Academy for Arts Management held in Salzburg
this year for the 13th time (July 19th-31st) has always been renowned
for bringing together people from different cultural and political
backgrounds, establishing a professional network which bridges "East"
and "West", "North" and "South".

We would like to ask you for your kind co-operation to spread the
information about the Summer Academy within your network and partners.

I am attatching some information about the Academy and the ICCM. If you
have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards and thank you in advance

Mag. Wolfgang Laubichler
ICCM International Center for Culture and Management
Gyllenstormstrasse 8 5026 Salzburg
Tel: 0043 662 45 98 41 - 10
Fax: 0043 662 45 98 38
laubichler@iccm.at