Flash Art International on Wed, 9 Jul 2003 09:28:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-ro] Flash Art Newsletter

Title: Untitled Document

FLASH ART NEWSLETTER

Would you like to come to Italy and work with Flash Art?

Are you English mother-tongue? Are you experienced in writing, proofreading, and copyediting your texts and others in English? Are you into contemporary art? Are you familiar with Mac's programs as Quark X-Press, Word, Photoshop, and Internet?
You are invited to join us in Milan for an year or two (or even more if you like) and work for Flash Art International.
You will work with the magazine and News pages editors, and you'll have the possibility of express your dynamism, initiative, and creativity.
It will be a very important experience because you will work in an editorial desk (such as Flash Art is) in which the most acclaimed critics and curators of today moved their first steps.
It is a job that will help you in having a specialization in contemporary art that none other job or university can give.
We can offer a monthly wage and a flat next to the office. Working hours are 9AM-6PM.
If you are really interested, motivated, and in possession of the required requisites, write and send me your CV.
Giancarlo Politi giancarlo.politi@tin.it

Please send us the email addresses of your friends, artists, and art lovers so that they can receive our Newsletter.
Please write to: flash_art@tin.it

Visit our websites at:
www.flashartonline.com

www.treviflashartmuseum.org