wakax on Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:22:25 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] _makunouchi bento

Soon after the TM02BASE live-set in Romania, Micat is delivered here to us
and we cant help enjoying this crazy IDM/synth inspired piece of
electroacustics as if we were there. The chill dynamic duo is this time
undertaking a different kind of path through dis-intelligence,
dark-flavoured synthetic airs and drummism a la Kunitoki. The whole piece is
a pendulum in a long-time experienced experimental life.

you can also get an ogredung sampler (2xCD, 31 songs, 4 extra brand new
tracks) now, for only 5 euros. go ppl support us ! (or download 27 mp3's
instead)
http://www.ogredung.org

waka x & qewza ^ makunouchi bento / TMbase
(courtesy TMBase)