BüroFriedrich on Tue, 15 Jan 2002 10:33:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-ro] 19/20 January: Jonathan Monk at BüroFriedrich

Underneath the Arches

The Ritz I never sigh for
The Carlton they can keep
There's only one place that I know
And that is where I sleep

Underneath the Arches I dream my dreams away
Underneath the Arches on cobblestones I lay
Every night you'll find me tired out and worn
Happy when daylight comes creeping heralding the dawn
Sleeping when it's raining and sleeping when it's fine
Trains travelling by above
Pavement is my pillow no matter where I stray
Underneath the Arches I dream my dreams away

A NEW WORK OF JONATHAN MONK
AND AN OLD WORK BY GILBERT & GEORGE

SATURDAY & SUNDAY,
19th and 20th January, 2002,  2 - 6 p.m.
in arch 54

While the renovation work is going on, BüroFriedrich will present
this video installation by Jonathan Monk as a prolog to our program
of 2002.
--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
BüroFriedrich