list on Fri, 15 Jan 1999 16:56:32 +0100 (CET)

nettime-nl: Can you wait till February First?

                        p r o t e i n T V
                      [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

   ProteinTV, the original no-lifestyle channel, invites you
   to the launch of our premiere POD on February First, with
   a superamino selection of screen-dynamics.

   From February First [and the first of every following
   month] we will be pumping pure 'pleasure principle' into
   your peripheral pixels with an exclusively evolving selection
   of music videos, short films, digital narratives and quirky
   animations. Sourced from all corners of the world, these
   golden gems of silicon stream will be broadcast direct to
   your desktop, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

   It all begins at 3pm [GMT] on February First with the global
   premiere of Chris Cunningham's, 'Come on my Selector'.

   Be prepared to be redefined.

   http://www.proteinTV.com/