Katrien Jacobs on Mon, 13 Dec 1999 02:25:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> sex-IT, prototypes

**69 IN SYDNEY (PART ONE)**

'What are you working on these days, Gabriel Kit ?'

Her senior colleagues at CSU breathing down her neck in the elevator.
'Awh'  she yelped when the hot fluid of one of their coffees burns her knee
and for a moment she forgot what she is working on.  She yelped one more
time and uttered

'69 in Sydney'

A sign of relief in the elevator. The pre-push era, bohemian subcultures,
the TV program with MacKenzie Wark.  They informed her that The CSU library
database JOSH would have plenty of stuff on 69. This database was named
after the Vice-Chancellor's dog Josh who would frequent the campus but was
found dead in the elevator on december 12, 1999. They all stared at the
tenured Robetta BirnBaum.

A person who obviously had something to do with the death of the dog.

Gabriel Kit remembered the little girl she was, she could not hold it very
long and would slowly start dripping urine on the floor. The last time this
had happened was during the funeral of  a bitter old woman from the
neighborhood who always chased the little children away from her property.

Gabriele Kit's brother knew he could make her laugh and eventually pee at
the funeral. Why was their nobody in this elevator who wanted to know her
like that?  She caressed Robetta's elbow and whispered that she felt like
peeing. (Š TO BE CONTINUED)

**POST-IT**

// I crouched under the desk, and I could see her co-workers feet go by,
recognize some of the disembodied voices.  I waited, keeping my
breathing quiet, hand on my crotch.//  I come back to my desk after
lunch, a little late, so at first I don't notice the post-it set across
the keyboard.   "Shhh," it cautioned, "it's me.  No matter what, keep
typing."  He knows very well it's not so much typing as graphics but
then I feel his hand on my ankle, then behind my knee, moving up, and I
start typing, fast.//  It was cool in the office but it had been warm
outside and as I pushed up her skirt and parted her legs, I breathed in
the scent that I always try to capture on my fingertips, for later.  I
hooked my fingers under the elastic of her panties, rested my head
against her thigh, moved my fingers slowly deeper.// At first I was
typing gibberish, hitting the keys randomly, but then as his fingers
yielded to lips and tongue, across the screen came oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.//

**CHRISTMAS**

I light the christmas decoration in my pussy, the brilliant lights are on,
the colors radiate through my veins, my eyes shine a color that melts your
energies together in a humpygumpyflimzingzif of loss and gobble desire, ah
you want me.
My cyborg-girlfriend's twinkling moonbreasts beckon for my bubbly
tongsprays, here my babelflab, oh zazere, where are we in the order of
things?  My razorblade cognitive equipment prepares an output.

As I sense your dick grow harder on the rhythms of my writing, as I see
your glands prepare for intellectual combat, your raising chest, your
hoarse indignation, purple caresses bloat my pumpkins to juice your
brainplay.

You contract and disperse.

My ladylove collects your perspiring testicles to be electrocuted upon a
turn of our moons.
The lights in my pussy observe a moment of eclipse, our eyelashes shiver;
and my ladylove and I restore the rhythm of the universe.

69 IN SYDNEY (PART TWO)

The vice-dog Josh had entered the elevator alone on december 12, 1999.
Robetta had joined Josh on the third floor but disappeared into the crowds
before Josh made his way into the main lobby, ecstatically drowning in
urine and blood.  Robetta made her colleagues feel uncomfortable in
secluded spaces. They passed a motion that doors should never be closed
during meetings and office visits at CSU, a motion which had been opposed
by the queer theorists who argued that they found it hard to do their
writing with doors open.Gabriel Kit arrived at CSU after the decision had
been taking, but either way she thought, she would manage to drip on
somebody's floor some day.

An over worked lecturer on the bottom of the scale, she had not told any of
them she frequently visited the dog beach at times when dogs were not
allowed. Upon arival in Sydney, she had bought a dog to protect her safety
and had taught the dog to attack the life-guards when they would command
herto take the dog away. The previous dog-owner Dough was learned boy who
had invited her to have lunch with him and told her that he would give the
secret dog password only after they had sex. He was into penetrative sex,
and thought it was funny to utter these words, penetrative sex.

The password was to be used on rare occasions.  It would encourage the dog
to attack intruders and burglars and bite them severly in the legs. Gabriel
wondered who had given the password to Robetta Birnbaum ? She liked to find
out how  Robetta aroused.  When she bought the dog,  she had dragged the
owner Doug into the dunny, tied a black strap-on dildo to his mouth and
commanded him to fuck her very gently. Doug had cried his lungs out in the
dunny and finished himself by pushing his sex against her ankles, sighing
the password Asham.

When they exited the elevator, Gabriel whispered Asham Robetta

Robetta dripped a little droplet of saliva from her mouth and asked Gabriel
if she was Jewish, too? Upon which, The Kit in all her innocenece invited
Robetta to the dog beach that afternoon.

'Shall we go to the dog beach this afternoon at 2pm, Robetta ?' Robetta
replied she was busy but would make an effort and then quickly disappeared
into her office. (TO BE CONTINUED)

POST A PORN k.jacobs@beatmail.com