fokky on Mon, 26 Jul 1999 00:27:30 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The Weekender 097

Still looking for (a) new list maintainer(s)...

The announcer and weekender will be suspended by the end of August; I'm
still looking for (a) volunteer(s) who would like to take over -- hosting
and compiling these two lists. If you dig the idea, please get in touch
with me!  fokky

   . The Weekender ...................................................
   . a weekly digest of calls . actions . websites . campaigns . etc .
   . send your announcements and notes to announcer@simsim.rug.ac.be .
   . please don't be late ! delivered each weekend . into your inbox .
   . archive (separate msgs) http://www.egroups.com/group/announcer/ .

01 . Bureau of Public Secrets   . New critique of socially engaged
                                  Buddhism
02 . Paul Dombrowski            . Invitation to Participate in Survey
03 . Ona Jaruseviciute          . The exhibition "Lodge opus nr2"
04 . Kalina Bunevska            . Invitation
05 . isea                       . ISEA Meeting at INVENCAO
06 . Melentie Pandilovski       . Artists&Refugees
07 . Slobodan Markovic          . The Reality Check
08 . stalk@stalk.net            . sTALK 10
09 . teo                        . net.art FOR PRIVATE USE
10 . m@                         . Cracking the Maze