Douglas Bagnall on Sat, 22 May 1999 09:09:17 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> The 5 Year brad brace SPAM project

>>> The_5yr-bradbrace-SPAM_Project                 since 1994 <<<
>>> in your mailbox daily!                         since 1994 <<<
>>>                                                           <<<
>>>   Now reaching 29 Gb! The_5_year_bradbrace_Spam_Project   <<<
>>>      longest continuous Spam project in the world         <<<

      "no-one asks me what I've been doing anymore" - bb.

>  The_Brad_Brace_Spam_Archives                    since 1994   <
>                                                               <
>  relentless          ftp://ftp.wco.com/pub/users/bbrace/spam/ <
>  repetitive          ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/bb/bbrace/spam/ <
>  continuous         ftp://ftp.teleport.com/users/bbrace/spam/ <
>  unchanging        ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace/spam/ <
>  monotonous      ftp://what.ve.U.been.doing.brad/5years/SPAM/ <
>  "really interesting" - satisfied customer, Kentucky          <
>  "I never knew how much fun spam could be" - usenet newbie    <
>  "an inspiration!" - company executive, San Francisco         <
>  5_year_spam!   ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace/spam/ <

 Usenet News://alt.binaries.pictures.5yrSPAM/ a.b.p.spam.misc.5yr
 Mailing-list: listserv@netcom.com  subscribe 5yr-continuous-SPAM
          or any unrelated mailing list of your choice!
 Reverse Spamus: http://www.teleport.com/~bbrace/bbrace/spam.html

{5 year spam} is a vacation between the arts and the sciences and a
project for whom vacationing is invention. The universe of {5 year spam}
is the product of more or less accidental "eddies" occurring in the
disorderly flow of cosmic energy and wearing away again, over a period of
time, into the stream, by virtue of the never ceasing interaction of
entropy, negentropy, information and noise. Our interest and desire are
recruited not so much for an enterprise of (5 year spam) intellectual
domination as for an exercise in exploration, a surveying of ignorance, an
acknowledgment of what we do not know that really matters. Join the 5 year
Spam project now!