tom hobbs on Sun, 6 Apr 1997 17:12:27 +0200 (MET DST)

Re: <nettime> EXTENDED CONSCIOUSNESS REFRAMED

This message sent about CAIIA, (anonymous) I would just like to correct,
since CAIIA is just upstairs from my department (interactive art
undergraduates) and as far as i know, as it was yesterday, it is in
Newport NOT Cardiff it is near there but not there, there for all URL
listed here should be replaced with newport instead of cardiff

it is http://caiiamind.newport.newport.ac.uk/

thankyou