Anthony Stephenson on Fri, 24 Dec 2021 18:36:11 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> NFT: the Brian Eno bandwagon nettime-l Digest, Vol 171, Issue 19

> i was wondering if anyone here has a similar approach and, of course,
> differences and critiques which we can discuss

So whip out the price gun, everything's marked down!
And now, it is as if The Blockchain Virus has arrived just in time for
the waning years of Accelerationism.

--

- Anthony Stephenson

http://anthonystephenson.org/