Emanuele Braga on Fri, 24 Dec 2021 11:46:43 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> NFT: the Brian Eno bandwagon

super Salvatore!
i also think that the point is political and cultural than technical...
this was a group of discussion during this year that we organized and we articulated the issue in a very similar way...
https://instituteofradicalimagination.org/2021/05/31/the-art-of-dao-decentralised-autonomous-organizations-for-the-commons/
and
https://radio-orsimanirana.com/p/?p=the-art-of-dao-lecture

emanuele braga