Molly Hankwitz on Thu, 9 Dec 2021 18:31:17 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Dawn of Everything (very short review)

Thank you
I spotted this review yesterday

https://amp.theguardian.com/books/2021/oct/23/the-dawn-of-everything-by-david-graeber-and-david-wengrow-review-inequality-is-not-the-price-of-civilisation

and now look forward to the LSE seminars and more!

cheers
molly

Sent from my iPhone