Christiane Robbins on Wed, 27 Jan 2021 19:28:04 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Leaders of the Capitol insurrection

Could not agree any more.   This specific refrain I have heard my entire life which brings us to this moment.

The prevailing degree of easy cynicism is a danger - healthy skepticism is not….and that skepticism underpins each of our positioning as we take a side.

Cris