mp on Tue, 19 Jan 2021 18:43:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> The Left Needs a New Strategy

On 19/01/2021 17:29, Joseph Rabie wrote:
> Here is a "guerrilla" tactic that might put an end to this.
>
> As many people as possible post to the thread. They mention words such
> as "China", "Stalin", "Hong Kong", "Gulag", "Uyghur" in a vaguely
> litigious manner. Since Dmytri apparently feels obliged to reply
> (verbosely and repetitively) to every perceived slight, he will go into
> literary overdrive, and at some point, drop with exhaustion.

What's the fuzz?

Ignore or enjoy the details. Never mind the form or style. Check the
content and the references, some of it seems useful to me. If not to
you, simply refer to "ignore", use a filter, whatever.

---- And, yes, the left needs a new strategy if it is becoming a
deplatforming, censorship apparatus that is more uptight and sensitive
than my old, Tory aunt.

Difficult to tell who and what the Stalinists are these days......

"...Well, I try my best
To be just like I am,
But everybody wants you
To be just like them.."