Frederic Neyrat on Sun, 3 Nov 2019 21:14:42 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Facebook

thanks! Sorry, i don't' get it:

social media is too vast to accurately
assess.

but to assess - what?

my best,

fn

On Sun, Nov 3, 2019 at 12:22 PM { brad brace } <bbrace@eskimo.com> wrote:

[my posts to nettime don't get circulated unless there's a
note like this one]

To be brief: I'd say social media is too vast to accurately
assess.

/:b