Patrice Riemens on Wed, 28 Sep 2016 16:22:50 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> EUgoslavia

Hi Alex,

Very nice analytics ;-) yet again, thanks!

On 2016-09-28 07:13, Alex Foti wrote:

> is the fucking old eee-you coming apart at the seams?

Yes, we're definitely in the zombie phase - and for quite some time now.

But be careful with the use of 'libertarian' (as in 'libertarian
populism'). the concept has been 'captured' by Silly Valley to such an
extent that it is no longer usable in international discourse. I suggest
Chantal Mouffe's 'leftwing populism' (of leftist or progressive,
whatever) instead - it's not because almost all left parties have
betrayed the left that the name becomes invalid (and, immo, forget about
'the left/right divide has become irrelevant' - yet another ideological
victory of ... the right.

Cheerio, p+5D!