Aliette GC on Tue, 25 Nov 2014 01:40:03 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> 'fuck europe!' then what?

Europe presents a fake into a new nation which does not really exist
but a coopted  oligarchy far from the direct democracy. And not to
discuss on exclusion more on  "security" which makes disappear the
judiciary power. Such as discussing  a good or bad entity reduced to
Europe cannot appear to me as a relevant question for all, when Europe
is not at all ours all. Please Europe let open the doors or leave us
be in our traditonnal popular critical context. Europe is as well the
contrary of "we the people" as the rcontrary of the res publica.
Treaties are not constitutions founded by/on the rights of the people.

Cheers.

On 20 November 2014 at 12:42, Alex Foti <alex.foti@gmail.com> wrote:

> is the european question the analog of the habsburg question or the ottoman
> question in the 19th century? i don't think so, but there's certainly room
> for the belief that the 'sick man of europe' is europe itselft, or rather
> the EU.
 <...>

--

http://www.criticalsecret.com