Armin Medosch on Thu, 12 Dec 2013 15:59:40 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> History of Computer Art, chap. V

Thomas,

my reply was in no way meant to be a "critique" of the whole project as John Hopkins wrongly insinuated. It is just a critique of the title which projects a false universal. The work as a whole, I stick to my first line, it is laudable, more than that, a great project, and good that you make it accessible online. I would love to contribute to a more polyphonous history of computer arts, but that remains a matter of funding, as my capacity for free labour is limited and already taken up by writing projects of my own.

continue the good work
Armin