natalieb on Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:05:25 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Digital condition

Hi All,
I'm teaching a graduate reading seminar on /called Digital Condition.
Contemplating the Present. It's not a class about "digital art" but rather
a class for graduate art students about how the digital present shapes
perception, identity, politics, labor, aesthetics,etc.
It's broad, I know, but  for many of them, most likely a first brush with
the material.

Have a look at the syllabus and class description and let me know if you
have any thoughts, or any other glaring omissions in my decidedly eclectic
reading lists. I am especially looking for some good analytical writing
about the NSA/wikileaks, Snowden, Manning affairs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DbrsNpuZ18UMaE_DKOabqrYyOK8wClswMa_avq3VNN0/edit

Thanks!

Natalie