nettime's_spam_kr!k!t on Sun, 21 Apr 2013 14:45:54 +0200 (CEST)

<nettime> Robots vs. Humans...Hi nettime-l@kein.org

          [Orig From: "Vo Dang Tung" <vo@answer_to_your_question.com>

 Normal 0     false false false  EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4              Robots vs. Humans...
[http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:6077/link.php?M=5072519&N=919&L=501&F=T]

[2:57:24 AM] Brian Price: It's no stretch of the imagination to think that
robots

could replace humans.

It's already happening in a lot of industries. People are

Getting laid off left and right from factory jobs, where a

Robot will do certain things faster, better, and with less
[http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:6077/link.php?M=5072519&N=919&L=1&F=T]

Fussing than a man would...

Machines [http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:6077/link.php?M=5072519&N=919&L=501&F=T]
don't "question" instructions and direction

That they're given. You tell them what to do, and they

Just get it done.

Fear and doubt doesn't affect a machine from getting

Started. You enter in the command and off it goes to

Do its j.o.b.

Now when things DO go wrong, and they always do,

That???s where the power of being a human comes into

Play.

You can actually think, analyze the situation, and

Change course or direction at will. You can think on

Your toes and adapt to your environment as needed.

And that's power. The truth is, that we're far superior

to any robot or machine, and we always will be.

When you think about moving the right direction in

Your life though, I think sometimes, you need to

Think more like a robot...

When you're given a proven system
[http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:6077/link.php?M=5072519&N=919&L=501&F=T], you then
don't

question yourself or the process. You just do it.

You don't let fear of the unknown, or the fear of

Failure creeps in and stops you. You just implement.

You're simply a lean mean action taking machine!

Today, I challenge you to start a system, and like

A robot, doesn???t doubt, don't fear, don't over analyze.

Just... get... started.

Here's a "proven plan" that if you will follow step

by step, I'm 210% confident that you will be

Successful.

Click the link below and get at it:

Robots vs Human...
[http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:6077/link.php?M=5072519&N=919&L=501&F=T]

Regards,

Unsubscribe me from this list
[http://XXX.XX.XX.XXX:6077/link.php?M=5072519&N=919&L=1&F=T]

                                                                /* Style
Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable	{mso-style-name:"Table
Normal";	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;	mso-style-priority:99;	mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";	mso-padding-alt:0in
5.4pt 0in
5.4pt;	mso-para-margin-top:0in;	mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;	mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;	font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;	mso-fareast-font-family:"Times
New
Roman";	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}