Heiko Recktenwald on Sun, 2 May 2010 14:10:12 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> .another internet is possible!_

Hi,
> our online identity, which used to be anonymous to one degree, has
> become our physical identity beginning with the facebook.

Replacing one nonsense with the other. Do you really think Facebook
knows something about you? Are you your facebook "identity"?

Facebook may be able to sell data to advertising companies, maybe those
companies can improve their campaigns, but those data have nothing to do
with your reality.

H.