Michael H Goldhaber on Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:39:00 +0100 (CET)

Re: <nettime> Iraq: The Way Forward

In my original piece on Iraq, I tried to make the point that the main
reason for  US militarism is itself, it's ecnomic benefits(?) at
home, and its effect in solidfying the country behind leaders and
policies that otherwise would be more suspect. Justifications or
rationalizations in terms of defending something or other have to be
produced from time to time, but it is folly to take those at face value.

Best,
Michael

On Jan 12, 2007, at 10:53 AM, A. G-C wrote:

> Sorry of my bad English
 <...>