brian lee dae yung on Wed, 16 Feb 2005 13:58:21 +0100 (CET)

<nettime> Introducing Daria: An autonomous software artist

This may be of interest to those involved with new media, generative art,
autonomous systems, and/or matrix-style paranoia.

Daria is an autonomous software artist that creates art for users in real-time
on her site. As an autonomous entity, she is responsible for her own bills
(hosting, hardware, etc.) and employs me to make enhancements to her. You can
donate to her via the paypal links on the site. Also on the site is information
on how she was created and future plans for Daria.

http://daria.muxspace.com/

Comments and criticism welcome to me or her.

Brian

--
  ====
brian lee dae yung