Lorenzo Taiuti on Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:55:57 +0200 (CEST)

Re: <nettime> Hardt & Negri "Counseling the aristocrats" [2x]

Table of Contents:

   Re: <nettime> Hardt & Negri "Counseling the aristocrats"
     "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>

    <nettime> Hardt & Negri "Counseling the aristocrats"-The ideal-website
     "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:50:22 +0200
From: "Lorenzo Taiuti" <md3169@mclink.it>
Subject: Re: <nettime> Hardt & Negri "Counseling the aristocrats"

Ciao Miltos

i like very much this thing about what you said:
"unvisited and unfriendly territories, which are gradually transformed
into a domestic landscape. From the Alps to the Japanese garden, this is the
scenario: the illusory promise of order and system. "
But i would like to know more about what you think.
Don't send me to your website. I know it.
Tell me more.
More precise ideas.
More "real things" you expect from the web.
You come from a visual art experience.
What's different?

Lorenzo Taiuti